Corsair Community

VX450W rebate

bokko

I submitted a support request and was given an RMA for this power supply. Sending back to Corsair would cost me more than the rebate that is offered. My problem is simple the box has no prove of purchase on outside only a serial number. There is also no add in sheet with a proof of purchase as the rebate form suggests. I just want the sheet or a proof of purchase label so I can claim my rebate the product works fine. It would cost 40 to ship back and the bloody rebate is only 16 bucks hoping they monitor their own forums because I am not sure they pay attention to what is written when a support request is made...other than that looks like a fine product voltages are much more stable than Thermaltake G2 product it replaced.

• 1 month later...
I'm in the process of completing the same rebate mentioned above - Product: CMPSU-450VX and promotion # 26897. I want to make sure I get the right code in the package the first time - and I did see your link to wikipedia's UPC definition. So, am I correct that I do no need to send in the label that is the S/N barcode? And I do need to send in the label that has 2 bar codes, the product name (CMPSU-450VX) and "Assy in China"?

Archived