Corsair Community

RMA question regarding PSU cables

stanc

Hi Guys,

I just recieved my RMA # for my hx620w psu. But I'm not sure if I'm supposed to include my modular cables or not.

Thanks,

Stan

No, return only the PSU. Keep everything else. We realize the inconvenience when a PSU fails and we certainly would not ask you to undo your case wiring.

• 2 weeks later...

I've recently had my hx620w psu for RMA. Its been two weeks since my machine stopped working and I need it functioning now. If you can give me a possible update on my case # 1081579 that will be great.

Also, I'll like to know if there are certain reimbursements for having to purchase another corsair power supply in the event of a slow RMA turn around. I love and enjoy using Corsair products, and I understand defects happen. But I simply can not wait any longer.

Thanks,

Stan

You'd have to contact them via the TSX or email or over the phone. Tech support (e.g. the Corsair guys who are on the forum) can't check RMA status. Only customer support can.

Never heard of a company reimbursing someone for the time it takes for an RMA.

• Corsair Employee

stanc

I am sorry that had happened but the normal RMA does take 10-15 days on average. I would suggest calling in and talking to our customer service and see if they can help get you a unit sent out right away. Please call them at 510-657-8747 Ext "3" and I am sure they will do their best to help you.

Archived