Corsair Community

Dimension

ToolDie

I have searched and seen no other post. If a different post answers this question then please direct me to it.

Question is how wide is the radiator? Is it exact size of fan 120mm? Reason asking I have a smaller case that the fan is close to the side door. So when closed I have maybe 1 mm room before my current 120mm fan will hit the side door. Picture here I want this product and have ordered the AMD brkt already. It just dawned on me if it would fit or not do to my side my case size.

I have searched and seen no other post. If a different post answers this question then please direct me to it.

Question is how wide is the radiator? Is it exact size of fan 120mm? Reason asking I have a smaller case that the fan is close to the side door. So when closed I have maybe 1 mm room before my current 120mm fan will hit the side door. Picture here I want this product and have ordered the AMD brkt already. It just dawned on me if it would fit or not do to my side my case size.

The width of the radiator is the same as the width of the fan. However, the length of the radiator is NOT the length of a 120mm fan. I attached a pic of my recent installation, so you can see what I'm referring to - it's rectangular and not square.

What you cannot see is that the other side of the radiator is the same as what you see in the picture.

IMG_7478_50.thumb.jpg.89eb200cfd9d5dd8fec0efb03b994646.jpg

Thanks for the picutre. I see what you mean about the length is bigger. Length is not a problem but the width was. Your picture explained it all. I now know it will fit. I hope this will keep my OC AMD 940 3.7 cooler than what I have now. Again thanks for the picture

:sunglasse

Archived