Corsair Community

MSI K8T NEO-FIS2R and Corsair Value Select?!

apophis_84

Hello everyone. Im about to upgrade my cpu, ram and motherboard. MSI K8T NEO-FIS2R AMD64 3000+ 2*512 Corsair Value Select ram´s Will this work? I not so willing to spend alot of money on RAM moduls, so I´ll be very happy if its work. Is there something special to think about when chosing Value Ram? Best regards. Kim

• Corsair Employees
Kin Our Value Select will run in this MB with out problem. However, Twinx1024-3200LL would run about 3-6% faster than our Value Select. In either case, just use slots 1-3 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and you should be good to go!

[quote name='RAM GUY']Kin Our Value Select will run in this MB with out problem. However, Twinx1024-3200LL would run about 3-6% faster than our Value Select. In either case, just use slots 1-3 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and you should be good to go![/QUOTE] Okey, thanks for the answer. But im just wondering, why is the other module (TwinX1024LL) a little bit faster? Is it for the tight timings? CAS.2 instead of 2.5 ? Is has Cooling kit on it? Or maby something else?

Archived