Corsair Community

Partialy Blocked from Forum

PCCstudent

Wired, My blocking problem continues,here it is again. From my Win 7 machine ,running IE 8 I can log on,my name appears in the logged on field but I am restricted from posting.

On the same machine also running IE 8 (from Server 2008) all is well no problem.

From my Vista machine (running IE 7) all is well

From my XP machine (running IE 7) all is well

The problem is just with the Win 7 and I can do all,and am recognized but I cant post.

Any idea? It makes me bounce around machibnes alot.

Thanks

have you tried firefox? i find it much better than IE.

i know that does not answer your question but i have despised IE since ver 5 (along with millions of other browser users)

see if you can post from firefox, at least it will eliminate any other OS/network related restrictions and you may just find it better than IE.

Wired, To answer how am I being blocked I must say I can log on,the screen says "thany you for logging on PCCstudent,if your browser does not direct you..." and my browser redirects me, if I try to start a new thread or edit a existing thread I am directed to the page that says "you are not logged on"

If I switch machines (or switch OS's on that machine) all is well.

No screen shot possible from set-up where I am blocked from starting a new thread or editing existing thread.

If I look at the bottom of the screen it says "you may not start a new thread" "you may not edit existing threads" as if I am not logged on.

I know its pretty odd stuff.

Thanks

Archived