Corsair Community

ETA : Wide availability on Corsair H50

tomnbk

• Corsair Employees
More and more units should become available within the next week or two. The countersunk issue played a part in the delays because we are going through a more extensive screening process to make sure that the problems have been resolved.

• Corsair Employees
Ok, Thanks Ram Guy. I will wait until these are widely available then I will know I won't get one with the screw issue since they have been screened more thoroughly.

Anything that you see for sale should not be effected. It was really only a few of them that had the problem with the first shipment, but we wanted to be sure the problem was 100% corrected and there have been some delays because of that.

Also have noted a price increase. I bought my 1st at $75 shipped and my 2nd at $70 shipped. The same store ZZF is now $90 shipped. There is a rebate but the $90 seems to be the standard price where available. Glad I got my 2 before the price increase, I doubt if I would have paid that much for the cooler.

Interesting... my retailer has gone up $10, to $89.99 as wel. I have seen them as cheap as $69.99, so the prices have swung a great deal in the past few weeks. Assuming this is because of the shortened supply.

Was the screw issue resolved before this month?

• Corsair Employees
The screw issue was resolved almost immediately after it was detected, there were very few units which were effected. The change in the manufacturing process is what has delayed the availability of the H50, but they should be widely available within the next few weeks.

The screw issue was resolved almost immediately after it was detected, there were very few units which were effected. The change in the manufacturing process is what has delayed the availability of the H50, but they should be widely available within the next few weeks.

Few weeks, what an annoyance. The product was launched a month ago :[pouts:

• Corsair Employees
  • Corsair Employees
wait.. you are selling it to new customers while i wait for my replacement to be sent to me because of you original manufacturing fault with the screws??????:confused::eek:::pirate:::mad:

Absolutely not - RMAs have the highest priority.

yeah, and everyone else cause i have mine and thats all that matters! screws look good this time (just about all of my last ones were poking out)

Thanks corsair! thanks Ram Guy! thanks Corsair George!

hopefully ill post results within a week once ive tested all the options. an amd940 this time not an i7 920

Archived