Corsair Community

2 Probs with my 2 128s

jim_west

OK. I was all thrills sittin there ready to kick on my mew machine Ive been building the last 2 days. But big time buz kill :(

2 things. After enabling the raid option in the bios, then rebooting, and after the disk scan, It stops on the post screen with

ID 01 MODE 2+0 Raid 0 LD Size 255.93 gigs Map Tracking 31115/255/63 Status Functional

And thats it. The bios goes no further.

I go back into the bios and disable raid and go for an indevidual drive to iunstall XP 32 bit on. Well it goes thru all the hoopla but when its time for the partitioning and stuff, It cant fand any hard drives.

I also left this with tech support, I hope anyway :/ But if anyone has a clue, any help appreciated

• Corsair Employees
Do you have more than one IDE/Raid controller on the MB? If so did you try installing the other other controller? Or do you have another MB you can test them with using a raid configuration?

Do you have more than one IDE/Raid controller on the MB? If so did you try installing the other other controller? Or do you have another MB you can test them with using a raid configuration?

If there is another controler other than the default one for the new MB BIOS one, Im not aware of it. New prob since then also. I enabled errors after post and discovered its the drive on sata 2 connector. The error is so dam fast, I couldnt make heads or tails out of it. But now Im going to use another sata channel.

Film at 11.

My bad. With all the excitement and being new, I accidently got the sata slots wrong. And somehow it made a non existing rade in L2. Weirdest dam thing. And I couldnt delete it. But finaly fixed it. Whew.

Thanks everyone.

Archived