Corsair Community

H50 Tubing Seal

fatalflight

While this is currently not an issue, its like a trail of petrol leading to an open flame. Its fine until it hits the flame then theres ****** got serious.

While I was altering the orientation of the radiator of the H50 I noticed that the tubing was now rotating around the barbs it was connected to. This gave me some concern as perviously it hadnt done this and im concerned about a "litre of fluid over my expensive computer parts" situation.

Is this a known and as such calculated thing with the H50 or is corsair not aware of this?

As it stands the loop is sealed and doesnt appear to be coming loose, but as you can imagine my concerns are substantial when the thought of water and silicon going on a date come to mind.

Just curious on this one. If corsair havent heard of this yet, consider it feedback. If they have, consider it a job well done.

• Corsair Employees
I believe it's one tube inside of another one, so it may only be the outer casing tube twisting and not the internal one.

I believe Wired is correct, but I have sent an email to our water cooling product manager to make absolutely sure. I will update you once I get a response.

• Corsair Employees

Fatalflight, Let's go ahead and get it replaced, please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace it. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

The hoses are not designed to rotate and in this case even if there is no evidence that there is a leak, I think it will be best to replace it just to be safe.

Archived