Corsair Community

In the UK, where would I rma ram to?

jonj678

Hey guys. So far I own no Corsair products, but I'm looking to change this in a couple of days.

The reason for changing from your competitor is that I will water cool the ram. They use aluminium in their range, mips make a copper block that fits to the top of dominator without voiding warranty. Copper would be more convenient.

Specifically I'm looking to get 6 gb of dominator 1600mhz, then assuming it behaves itself a second 6gb. However the only semi-concrete information I can find states that if it fails I'd have to rma it to California, which will take quite a while. I'm hoping there is a UK centre, or at least one in western Europe.

Part of the appeal of Corsair is the reputation for considerable stability and reliability. However, occasionally electronics fail, and ram is far from immune to this. if you can assure me that failed ram can be shipped more locally than the USA, you've made a sale.

Cheers

There's 3 Corsair RMA Depots: California, Netherlands, and Taiwan (I think). So for you, NL would be the Corsair RMA location, although your local store would be the best bet first, as it would of course be quicker.

I just spent two months trying to rma a dead processor to my local store, so I've rather lost faith in them. Until I find a good replacement, I'm only buying components that I can rma to the manufacturer. Seems safer.

Thanks for the reply, a bit surprised by how little time it took you.

Cheers, dominator it is :)

Archived