Corsair Community

Why has Corsair not communicated with me for over a month about my RMA?

Case #1002321

RMA #1110515

On June 25th, I got an e-mail saying my parts were received that I had sent in. It was a sole USB Flash drive, the second of two that I've owned. I politely asked that they provide me with an appropriate amount of DDR3 ram or store credit rather than another flash drive, because having two of two failed units, I cannot rightly feel confident in having a third.

I can understand if Corsair is unable to accomodate this request in the world of "sticking to company policy", but I cannot understand why I have received neither communication by e-mail or phone, nor replacement parts of any sort. Meanwhile I am stuck here having paid $150 originally, and having nothing to show for it.

Can anyone here help me? I tried calling customer service earlier today, and got "Your estimated wait time is less than one minute." After ten minutes of this, my phone had run out of batteries.

Please help me resolve this issue. I'm not mad, just frustrated - I know corsair can do better than this.

I dispatched via e-mail a copy of my original post. I am used to the "we can't be that flexible" way of doing things common to every company now. I am trying to solve things amicably by asking for alternative corsair products rather than a refund. Is there anything you can do to help me out, other than just giving me the phone numbers and e-mail address that I have already?

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but in the automated system that is just not possible and why I suggested you call in and see what they can do. However, we would not be able to change something to another part only replace for the same part that was sent in.

Archived