Corsair Community

ASUS P4C800-E Deluxe and 2 x TWINX512-3200LLPT

madha77er

Using your recommeded settings and latest ASUS Bios (1016) AI Overclocking Manual CPU External Frequency: 200 (You must have a 800 FSB CPU to run DDR400) Dim Reference Voltage 2.75 Volts System Performance: Standard DRAM Clock: Manually set to 1:1 or 400MHz SDRAM CAS Latency: 2T SDRAM RAS to CAS Delay (tRCD): 3T SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 3T SDRAM Active to Precharge Delay (tRAS): 6T SDRAM Bank Interleave: 4 Bank *** I dont see this option in my bios *** BIOS see's 1024 memory but windows XP only sees 452MB (right click on my computer, or through the task manager) AGP apperature is set to 128MB I cant run memtest because I have no floppy, can i make a bootable cd or something maybe? Any other ideas? Thanks madha77er

• Corsair Employees
Yes, yes, and yes respectivly Did you do a carry over install? Or was the O.S. loaded on another system and you moved it to this one? Please go to [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] and download an ISO Image for memtest If the bios see's the correct size and also in memtest that would suggest a software issue and a fresh fdisk, format and install might be in order. But test it with memtest first!

Archived