Corsair Community

RMA did not arrive after a month and a half

I have purchased my HX620 at an online shop in Germany. It was running fine for about a year and then died. I have sent i t back to the supplier and they have sent it to you (as they have told me). And now, after a month and a half, still no news. When I call them, they say it is not up to them and that they are waiting form someones response or we.

My gtx280 is in drawer for approx. 2 months now and this is getting ridiculous. I am very tempted to buy a new power supply from another brand and just forget about this... If it arrives this year, I will sell it.

I am just wondering, what is being done with my power supply? I do not want a heavily repaired unit. It is extremely bad experience since I was left of without a power supply for such a long period. I bought another rig (bloodrage, w3520, 6gb ram) and I cannot event test it, I am not sure if everything is working and doesnt need a RMA...

All the info is as is. I explained the situation. They did not give me any numbers when I sent the unit. So I should ask them for it and then report here?

My first reason for posting is to clarify whether a RMA can take this long?

• Corsair Employees
If possible, please ask your reseller who they sent the PSU to, who their contact was and what RMA number they were given. If you can get us this information we should be able to see what the hold up is. Usually an international PSU replacement would take on average 10-14 business days, and if the unit is being replaced directly through Corsair then it will be a brand new in the box unit which is shipped out to you, we do not send out refurbs.

LOL

After I have mentioned contacting corsair, 'suddenly' they said that everything is done and that they will send me printed receipt and documentation in the following days, and that I can upgrade to another unit if I want. They would supposedly contact me later this afternoon.

I will report back after a few days and let you know if their promise was for real.

Archived