Jump to content
Corsair Community

Poor write performance - 16GB FV


nutsterrt

Recommended Posts

Have actually had this problem since day one, but I've finally grown tired of it. As the title says, drive has slow write performance about 90% of the time, works fine the other 10%. Never had a problem with read.

 

HDBENCH results are as follows:

Read: 10707

Write: 5887

Random read: 10303

Random write: 388

 

What's the move? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...