Corsair Community

1 month + RMA turnaround time on TR3X6G1866C7GTF

Top3s

I ,unfortunately,bought the Corsair Dominator GT 1866Mhz 6Gb to go with my EVGA Classified.I also ,unfortunately, recieved ram that was not stable at it's intended speed and timings.I started the RMA on 6/13 ,the ram was recieved by Corsair on 6/19 and I recieved an email stating that the RMA process was backed up and I should allow for an additional 5 business days for processing.Well I waited till today 6/30 until i called to find out what was going on with my very expensive ram.I was told that they had no stock of the ram and did not expect to be able to complete My RMA process until the middle of July that I should call back in 2 weeks to check. :evil: Can this possibly be true ? RamGuy ,please say it ain't so.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but it may be true, and I am sorry I do not have access to that part of the system, it would be best to0 check with our customer service and see if there is any updates, call them at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "3".

Thank you for the reply RAM GUY.The 888 number is the one I dialed earlier.I just wanted to verify the information I had recieved because I had a hard time believeing it.I will continue to wait patiently and hope that the RMA will arrive sooner rather than later.

Archived