Corsair Community

CM2X2048-6400C5DHX damaged

mud2003

You bought a pair, and the part # for a pair of that memory would be TWIN2X4096-6400C5DHX. Select that, quantity 1. Then you'll be able to RMA both.

What is the issue you are having with the memory? Have you done any testing?

You bought a pair, and the part # for a pair of that memory would be TWIN2X4096-6400C5DHX. Select that, quantity 1. Then you'll be able to RMA both.

What is the issue you are having with the memory? Have you done any testing?

Before damage occurs. I normally use the 2.

But after about 2 days. Has shown that the open. Sounding the warning signal from the motherboard that can not detect RAM. And military, not to Bios/Windows.

Try removing the RAM is another model / brand to plug the other that appeared to be normal. I take XMS2 DHX 4 GB RAM and 2 to the PC with plug-in. Friend of 4 / 5 machine was not working. This problem and I need to send to America to make repairs. RAM zero because both services in thailand So you want to helping the introduction of Return with is other language I know not appreciate.

• Corsair Employees
Let's get them replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part! Or Tech Support Express” and we will be happy to replace them, please note that you are posting from the forum!

• 4 months later...

Archived