Corsair Community

Are you kidding me?

engion3

I have a defective stick of RAM and I sent it in for RMA. I get this response

We wanted to let you know that we have received your return package for RMA number 1110200Your returned product is staged for review by our returns department, and we will be contacting you shortly regarding repair or replacement. Please note we are currently experiencing delays with warranty replacement shipments, please allow for an additional 5 business days for processing.

So it is going to take 5 additional business days and its not overnight delivery? WTF? I buy a defective product from your company and it takes 2 weeks to get it back? I took a memtest and it failed miserably should I send you the screenshots? What amazing test is Corsair going to run? My sister's macbook was defective and they overnighted her one with no questions. How am I supposed to run a web design studio waiting two weeks to get products back. My PC's are filled with Corsair parts but now I know I should purchase two of them so I have my own backup apparently. Just wanted to let you know you should consider speeding up RMA's. Perhaps copy Newegg's model.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but that is just an auto response email please call in and talk to our customer service and explain this to them and I am sure they can help you with this, please call them at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "3".

Archived