Corsair Community

warranty outside usa

Hi, I'm from italy,

i would like to know what should I do, because I have a tx650w power supply that doesn't work, I sent RMA request but I can't find repair center in my country. Should i send it to USA? shipping cost will be bigger than psu value

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar problem.

I am in South Africa and I imported my Corsair Dominator ram from the USA.

The one stick is defective and I have done the online RMA request (#1019618) which was approved.

It states to send the pair to the States, but will Corsair send them back to SA at their expense or how will it work?

I need to weigh up the options of shipping costs versus new modules.

Thanks.

You pay for shipping to the closest RMA depot, and they pay for shipping back to you. See if you can RMA it with your store first, usually cheaper.

Problem is that I imported from the States, which doesn't help me any.

Is there a RMA depot closer to me (South Africa)?

I'll mail them to the States no prob, but would just like to be sure that they are not going to e-mail me once they are ready to send the new ones back, just to tell me that they don't ship that far or that I must pay for the return shipping 'cause it's outside the US.

• Corsair Employees
Just do the RMA request and they will give you the address for the closes hub to send it to. If the address they give you is not to your liking you can call our customer service and make arrangements to send it to any of our Hub's USAA, Taiwan or Sweden.

Just do the RMA request and they will give you the address for the closes hub to send it to. If the address they give you is not to your liking you can call our customer service and make arrangements to send it to any of our Hub's USAA, Taiwan or Sweden.

The address they gave me is in the USA. I don't have a problem sending it there, but what my concern is, is whether Corsair will have a problem mailing the replacement parts back to South Africa at their expense.

If I can be sure they will, I can properly budget and decide whether it is worth it or then try and get a closer address......

Archived