Corsair Community

Question

Yes that is all there is to it and that link is about one of our competitors drives that was problematic and hard to configure so it has not relation to our products.

okey, i'll take your word for it but the article although using the intel as an example was referring to the underlying ssd technology.

Again that was about that drive not ours.

Which drive was that? I' dont think you read the article because the anandtech guy was using the intel utility to format an other manufacturers drives (see screen shot in article). The article refers to the SSD tech and not a particular brand.

I'm concerned about the information that your giving out here, especially as I note in the write cache thread that you recommend that it be disabled despite the clear benchmarks later on that show it far better to have it enabled.

I'm not trolling here btw. I have 2 corsair SSD's, corsair memory and corsair flash so I am a customer with some brand loyalty.

• Corsair Employees
We would suggest Secure Erase/HDD Erase 3.3 as the recommended method to restore the drive back to its original factory state. Or format the drive so it is ready for a fresh install.

Archived