Corsair Community

TWIN3X4096-1600C7DHXIN specs

Marvellus

Thanks for the URL but the RAM description is totally different to mine. I know for a fact that Corsair don't make them anymore but still the official specs should be available somewhere.

I think the spec voltage is 1.9 and am hoping that it will run just as well at around 1.65 - 1.7?

you may have to loosen up the timings @ lower voltages.

and an issue may arise from running 4 sticks at lower voltages too.

im an enthusiast so ill try for hours to put a square peg in a round hole so im all for trying what you want but keep in mind they are not guaranteed at full speed with 4 sticks and the sticks aren't on the currently supported module list either so its looking like a roll of the dice for you and your wallet.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying but in my case, I'm trying to save money by re-using my existing RAM if I do go on to i7.

Have a any recommendations for an i7 system?

I was thinking:

ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 mainboard

CPU still haven't decided but possibly the cheapes. Just wish Intel would drop the price for the 2.93MHz let alone the 3.0MHz

and the killer is new RAM and I have the Mushkin REDLINE 3x2GB Kit, DDR3-1600, CL6-7-6-18, Core i7 in mind.

oh boy did i totally miss the point..so sorry.

took me a minute to realize you were the OP of that other thread.

im so sorry for wasting your time as i just now comprehended you real question if that ram will work in an i7 board, not the B/Ops.

i gotta stop eating paint chips and posting.

• Corsair Employees
TWIN3X4096-1600C7DHXIN specs

Can I please have the official specs for my RAM TWIN3X4096-1600C7DHXIN modules.

Would they be suitable to run with the i7?

Thanks

You can get the Spec from the link in my signature and I would not suggest these for any Core I7 system as they will require more voltage that it can provide.

Archived