Corsair Community

Survivor 8gb Status LED not working

howell289

I bought last sunday online on Gmarket 8gb Survivor and the package arrrived today June 9. when I plugged the flash drive to my Dell XPS M1530 I was expecting the status led to light on but it didn't the flash drive seem to work fine I transferred 1gb of data file to it.

• Corsair Employees

NP Please let us know what happens!

A word of warning! I would only purchase our products form a reseller off of our Where to Buy link as there seems to be knock off out fit running in Asia so try to protect your self.

The replacement flash drive just arrive today it took a week to replace the defective item. I think the flash drive is legit because it has a warranty sticker on it . the flash drive is working now perfectly. I bought it on a reseller situated in yongsan...the reseller I ordered it from has a great support . I just told them that the item is defective and they offered me a replacement after I send them back the defective item. I,m glad that I don't have to send it for an RMA request because the reseller unhesitantly replaced with no charged on shipping back the item

Archived