Corsair Community

Asus Rampage 2 Extreme and 12gb 1866 gt

Hi...i have a problem with the voltages when i am trying to set my ram at 1600-9-9-9-24-2N!...the bios sets the dram-1.78:eek: and qpi/dram 1.39:eek:,...,i tried with 1.65 & 1.3 but it can't even post!

any help guide will be welcome:biggrin:

...well,...,i memtest my 1st pack-(3x2)-with x.m.p.,2 passes no error!!!{{i had already test them when i've got them}},then i put my 2nd pack,...at first memtest & vista saw only 4gb...i tried to raise the voltages dram-1.67,qpi/dram-1.65 but nothing change!!!then i memtest each stick from the ''faulty pack''...

1st dimm errors from the 1st pass,test 6,(x.m.p)

2nd dimm no errors for 5 passes(x.m.p),then i put again the 1st dimm and finished 4 passes no errors,;)

with the 3rd dimm (x.m.p) it couldn't even post...{this last one i'm gonna give it to my dog:laughing:}

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:):...i think there is a problem with my r.m.a.!...when i sent the package,at the post office,they told me that the ''shipment'' will take from 2 to 3 days...but my r.m.a. status still says ''not yet received''!

Is this normal?!?

There's nothing anyone here can do without you posting your RMA # :) That having been said, generally speaking RMA update questions should really go through Customer Support (via phone or email), as it's largely out of the tech support guys' hands after you send it in.

• Corsair Employee
I have sent our customer service a message and asked them to check this for you check this for you and send the status to you, but you may want to call them for faster service at 510-657-8747 Ext "3".

• Corsair Employee
You replied to your case and in doing so stopped the message I sent to Customer Service. Please do not reply to your case and if you do not hear from them please call in at 510-657-8747 Ext "3".

You have nothing to sorry:):...i choose to rma via corsair cause i trust you/them!...i know that i could use the ''rma'' via my reseller,here in Greece,but things here it's a bit......:laughing:!Thanks again!

Hi:)...2 days ago i recieved the replacement memory,tested with ibt,(5 runs) and memtest(2 passes) was ok!...but when i putted all the ram,the bios still raise the voltage 1.78/1.4 for 1600!...

Now i have 1600 9-9-9-24 2N 1.6/1.35 and so far it looks stabe,ibt(10 runs) and games!...(stupid bios:laughing:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived