Corsair Community

requesting RMA for more than one TWINX1024-3200C2PT?

I've tried searching and couldn't find any other post on the topic I just requested an RMA for my memory but I have two sets I bought at the same time. Do I have to request individual RMAs for each matched set or if my RMA gets approved can I ship all 4 modules at the same time?

• Corsair Employees
If they are the exact same part number just do quantity of 4 on the request form other wise you will need to ge two RMA number but you can send them both in the same package just make sure they are both labeled with the right RMA and both RMA#'s are out side the box.

I tried to do a quantity of 4 and it wouldn't let me it told me to either choose a quantity of 2 or select a different product. I already had my RMA approved do I need to go through the whole process again for the second pair or can I contact someone and let them know my situation?

• Corsair Employees
If you already have the RMA it will not let you change it, you will need to call our customer service and ask them to do that for you. Please call them at 510-657-8747 or 888-222-4346 Ext "3"

I called customer service earlier today, I can't remember who I spoke to but I asked if it was ok to send all 4 modules even though I had only requested an RMA for 1 pair and the woman said it was perfectly fine. Oh and Ram Guy I had tried to change the quantity before I had even finished my RMA form and it wouldn't let me, I didn't try changing it after the fact.

Archived