Corsair Community

TR3X6G1866C7GTF - Problems inside the box surprise

Hello everybody, my name is Diego and I'm from Argentina, I wanted to make the following comments recently purchased in newegg a tri channel kit dominator GT as you all know comes with airflow with red sticker convined with the red of the stick

so what happened to me that my airflow came with blue stickers ????? im with sticks in one colors and airflow in other color i want a entire dominator GT kit in the same color , i dont pay for a dominator GT kit for receive half in one colour and other half in other colour !! im very disapointed with this so who is to blame? newegg? corsair factory ? anybody can helpme ?

PD:The Keychain that came with the kit neither came too with the kit.-

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7819/domigt.jpg

• Corsair Employees

I would suggest calling and talking to our customer service and see what they say.

But the Fan only comes in red when it is with the set, and I have seen the factory use the standard Blue fan at times because they were out of the Red fan. But there is no difference in the fans just the color.

Please call them at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "3"

I would suggest calling and talking to our customer service and see what they say.

But the Fan only comes in red when it is with the set, and I have seen the factory use the standard Blue fan at times because they were out of the Red fan. But there is no difference in the fans just the color.

Please call them at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "3"

Thanks for your answer but i living in Argentina i woldnt make a international phone call, can you recomend the thread to them ? to see the problem ? Thanks !

• Corsair Employees

And I am sorry they are not in the same part of this building and even if they do see the thread what would they be able to do to help you?

It is best you contact them or return the items to the reseller and ask for the correct part.

Archived