Corsair Community

TW3X4G1333C9DHX this memory intel said is not compatible

chiripio

I have been troubleshotting with intel the issue with this memory they say is not normal that my system is rebooting 2 times and that this memory is not compatible with the mother board DP45sg to run at 1333MHZ since the voltage the motherboard will work properly will be 1.5 not the voltage this memory has 1.6v they have offer to replace the motherboard but they say i will continue experience the same issue with the motherboard due to the memory in this case what can corsair do to fix this issue ?

• Corsair Employees

Please make sure that you have the latest bios and load setup defaults and then set the memory Voltage to 1.7 Volts then set the timings manually to the tested settings for the specific module you have, and test the modules one at a time with http://www.memtest.org to be sure one is not failing. If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure. In addition, with some MB's (Mostly ASUS) you have to disable legacy USB in the bios when running any memory test.

The issue is that i already run memtest and didnt give no errors but the system is booting twice i already updete the bios 3 times with the latest update wich they realese last week and fix a issue with other memory and this board but not the issue with corsair memory

but i notice some people with just chnaging the setings for the memory works but when i chnage them my motherboardt boots 2 times and intel says there is something wrong with it is the ram or the motherboard they say that even if i get a replacement for the motherboard i will experience the same issue with the memory i have

Archived