Corsair Community

Rebate problems

I bought 2 CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-8500C5 3/1/2009 and sent in the rebate information shortly afterwords. Apparetnly I have been reading that because I bought the two products on the same day I only get one of my $40 rebates and not both? How is that policy even remotely care for the customer. I bought two of these with the expectation of getting two rebates. :mad:

FYI the rebate itself says: "Limit one rebate card per qualifying purchase per unique product."

Yes because that is about as clear as murky water. I can see how that can't be opened to interpretation or for that mater any rational sense of meaning. The problem with that so very clear rebate clause is that there is a vast difference between a transaction and a purchase. These two terms do not mean the same thing but it would seem that the clause is trying to interchange the two.

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry about that, but as Wired stated that is normally how it works. And have you contacted that Rebate company to verify that?

I am sorry but we have almost nothing to do with Rebates from Tech support.

But if you are still not happy or about to get this resolved you are welcome to contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "3" and see what they can do to help you.

Archived