Corsair Community

620HX Amazon Rebate

jraneses

I'm interested in purchasing a 620HX from Amazon, which is currently is offering a $70 rebate on the power supply. The rebate is somewhat confusing though, as it's broken up into separate $30 and $40 rebates. Each rebate requires that the UPC be included, so it's not clear how both forms can be submitted.

Any information you can provide to clear this up would surely be appreciated.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/rebates/B000I54FG2/sr=8-14/qid=1241633749/ref=dp_rebates_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=electronics&qid=1241633749&sr=8-14

• Corsair Employees
It looks like they have 2 rebates going on for different periods of time for the same product. In most cases you will only be elgible for one rebate per item, so in this case you will want to go for the $40 rebate. Our customer service should be able to answer any questions regarding rebates specifically, you can contact them at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com.

Thanks for the reply. The power reqs for my new build are low enough that a 450VX will suffice, but the 620HX was priced well enough after both rebates to warrant spending a bit more on it. Since only one rebate will probably go through though, I ended up just going with the 450.

Archived