Corsair Community

TW3X4G1600C9DHX crashing system at 1600

cladinshadows

Hi,

i am having issues at getting my ram modules to run at 1600. i have set in the bios 1.8v for the memory, as well as the memory timings of 9-9-9-24-2T and set the clock speed to 1600. Hoowever, I can not get into Windows as it crashes with the blue screen as it dumps the memory and saying an error has occured. I can get it to run at 1333, but I bought the modules to run at 1600 and wouold liek it to run at that speed? Any suggestions on what is happening and how to get it to run at the 1600?

Cheers

• Corsair Employees
I have not seen any AMD system run much past DDR1500 at this time, I am sure as the BIOS matures and the CPU's get better that they may over clock better. But for now DDR1333 is about the top not over clocked.

Well i don't know whatt I did other tha re-install windows but I'm running the memory at 1600 with timings 9-9-9-24-2T at 1.8V and its all stable!!! :biggrin:

However the only downfall is if I overclock the CPU the system freezes and crashes.... well lookin at the bright side its now running at 1600!!!

Archived