Corsair Community

Albatron K8X800 ProII + Corsair TWINX1024-3200LLPRO

juggalo2dope

My system is running very unstable. I'm getting random reboots and tons of memory errors (memory at xxx could not be written). I'm also unable to install anyting (downloaded or from a cd) without first opening msconfig and setting my max memory to 256mb. I replaced my Corsair memory with some PC2100 Kingston memory (728 mb), and my system ran fine. It also eliminated my installation problem. I don't plan on keeping generic memory in my system, and I need to find a replacement to my Corsair memory. Any suggestions on what you know will work? My system: CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3400+ Motherboard: Albatron K8X800 ProII RAM: Corsair TWINX1024-3200LLPRO Video Card: ATI Radeon 9800XT Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Storage: 2x Western Digital 200GB HD's OS: Windows XP Home w/ SP1 CDRW: Lite-On 52x24x52x DVDRW: Sony DRU-510A

• Corsair Employees
Please make sure that you have the latest bios and load setup defaults and set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts. Then please test the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] and lets make sure one is not failing. If both pass, then please use slots 1-3 and see if they will pass the test.

Archived