Corsair Community

This covered by warrantee?

Sam__

Just took my dominators out of the slots cos I was getting random BSODs and saw this!!!

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z25/sam__07/Comp/IM0002422.jpg

Any chance this is covered by warrantee? otherwise im kinda stuffed :(.

Thanks in advance.

• Corsair Employees

We would have to see the module to tell but maybe.

Let's get them both replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

We would have to see the module to tell but maybe.

Let's get them both replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

awesome, thanks.

• 1 month later...

I sent the RAM off to you and I recieved the e-mail saying you recieved it on 25th of May. I have not heard anything more of what is happening, I was just wondering if any progress had been made?

I know its only been 8 business days, but my last RMA with you went through in about 2 so I'm just curious as to how far thorugh the process this one is.

Sam

• Corsair Employees
I have sent our customer service message and asked them to contact you but I would suggest you call them at 510-657-8747 Ext 3 after 8:30 AM Pacific Time on Monday Morning. Or send them an email and ask them to check this for you, I suspect it is because that part is no longer available.

I have sent our customer service message and asked them to contact you but I would suggest you call them at 510-657-8747 Ext 3 after 8:30 AM Pacific Time on Monday Morning. Or send them an email and ask them to check this for you, I suspect it is because that part is no longer available.

so what RAM would I get in replacement if you do not stock the ones I sent back - ones of similar monitary value or similar speed/timings?

I have been offered TW3X2G1600C9DHX - 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 in replacement.

really???? in replacement for 1800Mhz 7-7-7-20?

I replied to the e-mail asking for something different but they just say thats the only option.

Is this realy all you can offer? a £40 kit for a £130 kit?

They're the only ones you can ask. No one here can give you other options.

There are faster kits, but they're all triple stick kits. Could ask about those, however they may be more expensive than what you bought, and I have no idea what they do in those cases.

Archived