Corsair Community

Ddr3 timings

DIESEL TECH

Using 2 modules is fine. In fact, the current 3DMark06 world record is on a Phenom II system using our 2 of our 2000C7 Dominator GTs.

http://service.futuremark.com/search/3dmark06.action?_product_displayed_=3DMark06&product=3dmark06.action&doSearch=true&page=&receiver=%2Fajax%2Fsearchresult3dmark06.action&_cpuId_displayed_=All&cpuId=&cpuSpeedFrom=&cpuSpeedTo=&_logicalProcessors_displayed_=All&logicalProcessors=-100&_physicalProcessors_displayed_=All&physicalProcessors=-100&_hyperthreading_displayed_=All&hyperthreading=-100&_gpuId_displayed_=All&gpuId=&gpucorespeedFrom=&gpucorespeedTo=&gpumemoryspeedFrom=&gpumemoryspeedTo=&_gpuMemory_displayed_=All&gpuMemory=-100&_shadermodel_displayed_=All&shadermodel=-100&_cooperativeGpus_displayed_=All&cooperativeGpus=-100&_graphicsdriver_displayed_=WHQL+drivers+-+FM+approved&graphicsdriver=3&_operatingsystem_displayed_=All&operatingsystem=-100&_filterDuplicates_displayed_=All+results&filterDuplicates=false&email=&newestminorversion=1&_benchmarkminorversion_displayed_=Build+1.1.0&benchmarkminorversion=1&_scoretype_displayed_=3DMark+score&scoretype=1&scoreFrom=&scoreTo=&_settings_displayed_=Default+settings&settings=1&_resolution_displayed_=All&resolution=-100&_filtering_displayed_=All&filtering=-100&_pixelshader_displayed_=All&pixelshader=-100&_vertexshader_displayed_=All&vertexshader=-100&_forcefullprecision_displayed_=All&forcefullprecision=-100&_hardwareshadows_displayed_=All&hardwareshadows=-100&_softwarefiltering_displayed_=All&softwarefiltering=-100

Specmike some guys at a local pc shop in the town I live in. There big core i7 and I have always ran AMD so thy give me a hard time lol.....

Ah, OK. I was wondering if you meant someone at INTEL told you that. And, until AMD went to DDR3 it was only partially true anyway.

Archived