Corsair Community

computer will not run

the one

I just got my new twinx1024re-3500llpt and my computer will just beep at me. any way to make this to work with my asus a7n8x deluxe motherboard with a amd unlock 2500xp C.P.U. and a ati 9800xt graphics card? :confused:

• Corsair Employees
The memory you have is registered ECC and will not work with that MB and CPU. Please contact your place of purchase to exchange for modules that will work. The correct part # would be Twinx1024-3200LL PT. If you have any other questions please let me know. Thanks!

I just bought twinx1024re-3500llpt for the computer and can't get it to work with my motherboard. How did you get your pc3500 to work for you? do you change the setting in the bios? If so what are the changes.

Also, please do not triple post. I just noticed your various posts around the board and placed them into this thread as Ram Guy has already answered your question. Ram Guy has clearly stated that your memory and that board are physically incompatible. There are no settings that can possibly be changed to make them work together. It's like taking the engines from the Space Shuttle and getting it to work with a Honda Civic. Not gonna happen.

Archived