Corsair Community

TR3X6G2000C8GTF Timings/XMP at 1866

fx45guy

Hi,

Is there an XMP profile for TR3X6G2000C8GTF for 1866 (and possible lower clocks too) in addition to the one at 2000?

If not, what timings are these parts capable of at 1866?

I plan to run at 1866 for now, but want some headroom to go higher.

I would assume the timings would be lower than TR3X6G1866C9DF 9,9,9,24.

Maybe 7,7,7, etc.

Thanks

There's no guarantee other than the tested values. You need to test them yourself to find what timings they will work with and you need to test the timings with single modules as you need to find timings that BOTH modules will accept.

ie.

9-9-9-24 --> 8-9-9-24 --> 8-8-8-24 --> 8-8-8-20.....

Download Memtest Version 2.11from--->

and extract the ISO image. Burn the ISO image to an CD-ROM disk.

Be sure to test with Memtest and allow for two full passes per test.

Hi,

Is there an XMP profile for TR3X6G2000C8GTF for 1866 (and possible lower clocks too) in addition to the one at 2000?

Maybe 7,7,7, etc.

Thanks

Hi,

Maybe 7,7,7, etc.

Thanks

It "might" run CAS7 at 1866 but, as noted, the only way to know for sure is to set it and test it.

I would suggest that you enter the BIOS and look at the XMP profile options and see if it is showing more than 1 profile option in the BIOS. If yes, try it. If not, set the main 2000C8 XMP profile as a starting point but, then adjust the latencies and frequency manually down to what you want to try to run. Once you find your sweet spot, you may also be able to run a bit lower voltages. You'll just have to do some trial and error testing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have my 2000 RAM running stable at 1866 7,7,7,20. However, all of the other settings are from the XMP 2000 8,8,8,24 profile (refresh times, etc.).

Can somebody please post all of the XMP settings for the Dominator GT 1866 parts (either one or both) so I have some idea of a bottom on how low I can go with the other settings?

Thanks

The extended timings can be seen via your mainboard or Memset. There are no hard and fast static timings as they vary from module fabrication to module fabrication. Set to XMP, leave all other memory values alone and Memset will give you the Auto settings for that speed. These timings are normally best set to Auto though.

Download:

MemSet v:4.0

Hi,

All I would like to see are these values from the XMP1866 profile:

tRFC

tRRD

tWR

tWTR

tRTP

tRC

tFAW

Thanks