Corsair Community

HX1000 Fan Problem

Reckless187

I bought a HX1000 in September 2008 and I have just noticed that the fan is no longer spinning. Do I have to do an RMA or is there a quick fix? Obviously opening it up isnt an option unless I want to void the warranty.The store I bought it from say I need to return it for testing and that it can take up to two weeks. This PSU weighs a tonne and it nigh on broke my back carrying the thing home as I had to carry it home after from on the Tube train and dont fancy doing a drop off and collect. :(

This is getting on m nerves seeing as I had to RMA my Corsair RAM wih the same company and it took 3 - 4 weeks to get a replacement set.

• Corsair Employees

Let's get it replaced, please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace it. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

Once you get the RMA number please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com to see what options may be available for your RMA.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived