Corsair Community

System not satrting up and its very urgent

Hi,

i seen some of the forum for how to set timing for memory and i also change the setting according the ramguy but when i change any of the setting and i restart my system then my system cant start what is the setting i should apply please help me.

I am using latest bios for the Asus M2N32-SLI PREMIUM VISTA ( 1202 Dated 15-08-2008 ) and i done the 5-5-5-15-22 timing for the memory

With th Aioverclock to manual and dimm voltage 2.2 and memory module set at 1066 when i tried for sli ready memory option as high frequency and saved the setting after that my pc not getting started and please help for how i can run my system on 1066 memory setting

• 3 weeks later...

Are you using software within Windows to change your RAM settings or your actual BIOS settings?

If you are using AI overclock manual settings in the bios, and cannot start your system. Put the settings back to normal (default BIOS settings). If this doesn't work, clear your CMOS.

Whoa! Also I just noticed, lower your RAM voltage in the meantime until you figure out proper RAM settings. 2.2v is way too high over the safety threshold of 2.1v (which is pretty high in general anyway). Don't want you to turn your RAM into coal if you know what I mean.

They're rated up to 2.2v, so he's fine.

Archived