Corsair Community

IC7-MAX3 and value select

Mumle

I still have problems with my ASUS P4C800-E DELUXE, where the power just cuts, and it reboots... I have seen on another forum, that i'm not the only one with this problem, where the solution have been a new board.... So now i'm just wondering how and IC7-MAX3 will run with my corsair value select CL2,5 2*512 ?

• Corsair Employees
Well, I would suggest testing the modules one at a time with [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] and lets make sure one is not failing. In addition, I would set the timings manually to Cass 2.5-3-3-8 and set the Dim Voltage to 2.75 Volts. When running memtest86, please disable Legacy USB as well. These modules should not be any problem with either MB; I would try and isolate the problem before you go changing the MB. In addition, I would have no problem replacing your modules if you like but I would try some testing first!

[url]http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=15983&forumid=87[/url] He had the same problem as me... When using both modules, it dosn't report any errors, why should memtest be different when using one module? I tested both modules for 17 hours strait with no errors....

• Corsair Employees
The problem that you have outlined, suggests some other issue, if the memory wil pass [url]www.memtest86.com[/url]. Again, I have no problem replacing your modules. Hoever, it is likely some other issue from what you have posted!

Archived