Corsair Community

System Tweak

Hi Folks;

Want to say hello to all now that I am here in these forums...

I have a few things that I would really like to get a little help on.

I have to review sat. Images of areas in the middle east and need as much power as I can get from this system.

I would like to know how to over clock the FSB, CPU, Memory <- But not to Crash and burn the system...

Thats about it, my system Info is available in the left top of this post for a review of what I have thrown together here.. I have never Overclocked a system CPU, FSB, and Memory. I understand that these Ram Modules are fast and made for Overclocking and Gaming...

So there it goes, and if anyone can give me a little help on setting this system to get the raw power out of it I would be very greatful!!

Want to say thanks to The Ram Guy for our conversation the other day, he has been a great help!!!!!

Thanks foks....Nice to see all the forum sections here for support...

Col. L. A. Hutcheson

a.k.a.

Automan

Hi folks; :o:

The last System Tweak I posted was moved, I don't no why if this section of the forums is for Overclocking Post? But I will try again here to get some of the Super Heads here to give me a little education on over clocking my system a little bit.

I need help with the memory, which the Ram Guy talked to me on and "He was very helpful and I want to mention a thanks to him!!!

OK so I need help on Overclocking the Memory, FSB, and last but not least the CPU area.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could take a look at my system components at the top left of this post and help me Overclock this machine.

Thanks Folks :):

Automan

What kind of CPU cooling do you have? Do you have the box the CPU came in? If so, look for the white label and post the FPO/Batch number.

I need help with the memory, which the Ram Guy talked to me on and "He was very helpful and I want to mention a thanks to him!!!

OK so I need help on Overclocking the Memory, FSB, and last but not least the CPU area.

What kind of CPU cooling do you have? Do you have the box the CPU came in? If so, look for the white label and post the FPO/Batch number.

No don't bow out, I nee the help!..

I will look for the box and see if I can find it. Then post it here for you.

The Fan system for the PU is from Antec, and was made for overclocking.

If it helps, it's a large round bunch of Coper Fins and in the middle of the donut shaped fins is the Over-sized fan with a large cooling deck underneath.

CPU I know is a Q6600 Quad 2.4Ghz if that helps in the mean time.

Will be back in a few on the CPU box?

Thanks

Automan

Archived