Corsair Community

Memory Settings

Weaponx0073

Not having one of these boards and the same memory, giving you exact settings will be hard, in fact even if they were the same one of use could probably run faster timings that the other due to small differances in the make up of out parts. Anyway what i will say is Try 2.5-3-3-6 (CAS-TRCD-TRP-TRAS) as a starter and let memtest run for 4 passes and if its ok then u can start tweaking the timings down. you may or may not be able to run CAS 2 but that would be the first thing to try, then TRP to 2, then if you are very lucky TRCD to 2. Test with memtest after each change, and only change one thing at a time. If you end up running 2.5-3-3-6 thats ok too, only tweak the timings down if you are after every little percentage of performance, althow i think if you use these settings and set the memory performance option of your board to Turbo 2 u will see more benifit than lowering the timings yourself from memory. As i said i dont have this board so its only a guide. Rob

• Corsair Employees
Please use slots 1-3 and then set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and use this as a reference. DRAM Timing (overrides SPD values): Manual System Performance: Normal SDRAM Bank cycle time (or tRAS): 6 SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 3 SDRAM RAS-to-CAS Delay (tRCD): 3 SDRAM CAS Latency: 2.5

I just wanted to thank you for the response this is exactly what I needed. [quote name='RAM GUY']Please use slots 1-3 and then set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and use this as a reference. DRAM Timing (overrides SPD values): Manual System Performance: Normal SDRAM Bank cycle time (or tRAS): 6 SDRAM Row Precharge (tRP): 3 SDRAM RAS-to-CAS Delay (tRCD): 3 SDRAM CAS Latency: 2.5[/QUOTE]

Archived