Corsair Community

Corsair CMFUSBMINI-8GB Replacement ?

Hello,

I bought a USB flash drive Corsair 8 GB mini travel on http://www.rueducommerce.fr

on 20/01/2009. It worked very well for 2 months, and the way to read it.:(:

- When she is plugged into a USB port Windows XP recognizes and tells me that the key is 0 bytes? :confused:

- I tried to format it via Windows and Windows tells me it is impossible formatted. :eek:

- I logged on multiple computers to my job to see if the problem came not from my pc and it's on every pc.

I would like to know or speak to allocate at Corsair because she is guaranteed 10 years by Corsair. But I do not know the handling to be done. Could you help me ?

I have 2 other Corsair products:

- Corsair VX550W and

- Corsair TW3X4G1600C9DHX G

I've never been disappointed products by Corsair, but unfortunately I lost all my data on my Corsair mini and the key travel and useless ... :(:

Thank you for your answers. ;):

“Sorry for my English, I'm French.”

• Corsair Employees

Please try and format the drive with the Format utility from the SD-CARD Organization. Then run the test again and see if that helps.

If you still have problems we can get it or them replaced, please use the RMA request found in TSXpress or follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Archived