Corsair Community

PC3500 or PC3700

fbourgine

Hi I'm a happy owner of Corsair PC3500 XMS 433MHz CL2. :biggrin: I bought them last year and now I'd like to add some other memories to my PC. My problem is that I can't find some others Corsair PC3500 XMS 433MHz CL2. I would like to know what kind of memories I can buy to work with my old ones? How is compatibity working exactly between 3200 3500 and 3700? Thanks for your Help. Fabrice (From France)

I too have a gigabyte 8knxp Board recently purchased. I have a intel 2.8c p4 chip. I have cosair xms 3500 433 cl2 ram 2 sticks Running these sticks in this board, caused erratic behavior. No boot ups, freeze ups also. Are there any timing settings etc to run these sticks , on this board? Are there any known issues with this situation? Razor

I have the same question, I built the following machine last June. System Specs: Asus A7N8x Deluxe MB AMD 2800 ATHLON XP BARTON 2 x 256MB 32MX8 PC-3500C2 I am trying to add more memory but can't seem to find any PC-3500* memory anywhere. What do I do now? Please help me out.

• Corsair Employees
mrvllus, I am sorry as Winbond stopped all Rev B Production last September and these modules have not been produced since about December of last year. So they will be hard to find. Razor, Can you test the modules one at a time on another MB? Anything other than Giga-Bye!

• Corsair Employees
fbourgine, Sorry, I missed your question, I would see if you can match exactly what you have. Or if you can find another use for your XMS3500C2 and use Twinx1024-3200 with this MB. Mrvllvs, You can try XMS3200LL as that would be close to what you have now, but you would need to set the timings manually and you would need revision 1.2.

• 2 months later...
Not to suggest circumventing the rules but, PM (Private Messaging) is a good way to exchange info/email addresses and then conduct discussions in private. I am a mod/admin at another forum. We are not affiliated with Corsair but we like their products!. We do have a section for selling and trading. We offer help primarily for Asus products but are expanding to other brands as well. Have a look if you'd like over at [url]www.asusforums.org[/url] . Good luck to all, Mike.

Archived