Corsair Community

RMA Process Improvement

moneo

I've registered just to post a bit of a complaint/suggestion. Last Friday I sent in my memory and included both sticks, as per Corsair's suggestion. However, now I am without memory for my machine. Now I've received notice of a possible 5 day extra delay in warranty processing.

Perhaps err on the side of the customer and at least provide the option of sending a replacement immediately with credit card information on file so that proper charges can be assessed if the memory is found to be working, etc.

I got my Rock Band 2 guitar replacement faster than I am getting a vital system component.

Either way, I appreciate having warranty service on faulty hardware at all. I'm sure these kinds of threads pop up all the time.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry about that our hours are from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time Monday through Friday, please try to call them again at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext "3" and do not hit any other extension or send an email to rma@corsairmemory.com along with your RMA# and ask them to check the status for you. And you can see if there is anything they can do to speed that up

Archived