Corsair Community

Twins3200C2 (512MBx2) & ASUS P4P800SE

Explorer

For my case, it only stables at 2.5 . 3 . 3 . 6 with CPU 2.8GHz When I set it to 2.3.3.6 with voltage 2.75V, it hangs! Below is my configuration ASUS P4P800SE Twins 3200C2 512MB x 2 P4 2.8G Prescott (1M L2 cache) Matrox G550 Maxtor SATA 80G x 2 (RAID 0) Maxtor PATA 160G LG DVD+/-RW SPI 550 Watt Pls advice how to set it to factory setting of 2.3.3.6! Thanks in advance! Explorer

[quote name='RAM GUY']Please make sure that you have the latest bios. And I would test the modules one at a time and lets make sure it’s not one that weak or failing![/QUOTE] Yeah! I have the problem settled today! :biggrin: Today I have taken the TWINX 3200C2 to the authorised dealer for a check, the result of the memtest86 is having too many errors. However, they have no stock to replace it and then, I finally paid the difference cost to upgrade to TWINX 3200LL which in stock. Everythings get fine! :laughing: I can now enjoy 2.3.2.6 DDR400! :D: Last thing I want to mention is to thanks so much the response of RAM GUY and also the prompt rectified action of the authorised dealer - Hornington in HK! Excellent (service + quality + forum) = Nothing to challenge! :!:

Archived