Corsair Community

8GB USB Flash Not Recognized :(

Nabisco_DING

Hello

This is my second issue with a corsair USB flash drive. In my previous case I had a 16gb flash that wasn't recognized and it got replaced (Thanks :D) but now my coworker's 8gb USB doesn't work either. :(

Same situation with hers, I plugged it in at least 6 different computers and at least 3 different usb ports per computer and they all give me the same error msg, that the media isn't recognized. I also checked the USB stick for any dirt and whatnot, cleaned it anyways but it didn't make a difference with the error msg.

Can anyone help please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ram_Guy

I am having some difficulty going through the RMA process that you mentioned in the link above.

I applied for it twice and I still haven't received any information in the email yet

I filled in all the information like name, address, etc and when it came to the part about post ID I pasted just the post number of the first post of this thread.

Did I do anything wrong?

• Corsair Employees
Please check your email for a conformation and the Case number and I can check the case. Also please check the spam filter in your email client, more than likely that is where you will find the emails.

Archived