Corsair Community

HX520W - (6+2) pin PCI-E Connector Missing

kimiraikko86

Hello, almost 2 years ago i bought a nice Corsair HX520W power supply, which went through RMA once already because it stopped working after couple months. Lately i've been thinking about getting a new mobo-ram and videocard and after a bit of searching i came to know new videocards require 8 Pin PCI-E Connectors, so i went to check if my HX520W (which should be newer than the one i originally bought) has the 6+2 ones and unluckily i found out it hasn't, instead it has just two standard 6 Pin Pci-E connectors. Where can i find 6+2 Pci-E Connectors ? Or could i ask Corsair for them, since newer revisions have them? Thanks in advance for the reply!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
I think they may just send the cables out to you. Judging from the date you sent the request I would suspect you should get the cables within a few days. If you do not see them by the end of the week you can contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com and they should be able to provide an ETA.

Archived