Corsair Community

Length of modular cables in HX1000W PSU

acana79

Hi,

I use your HX1000W PSU in my rig and it performs just great. However, I’m using a rather large case, the Lian-Li V2000B, and I am wondering if there is by any chance a possibility to order extra long modular cables? I want to be able to neatly organize my cables inside the case since it’s a demo product for my company, but there just isn’t an easy way to do this with the standard modular cables you provide. I’ve asked around and there are a lot of us system builders out there how would really appreciate this!

Thanks in advance and thank you for a great product!

/Andreas

Well I have the antec 1200 and although most of the cables reach where I need them behind the cable management area, I did need some extensions. You can find black braided cable extensions for pretty much anything you need, for example here is a pcie 6 pin extension;

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/7561/cab-113/12_6_Pin_PCI-Express_Extension_Cable_CB-6M-6F.html

I need a main 24v power extension and did a similar google search. I just typed in PCIE extension cable or 24v power extension cable and many options came up. Hope that helps!

Justin

Well, I know the lengths of the cabels since I do have the PSU... I am wondering if Corsair can or can not supply me with longer modular cabels?

Since the original cabels looks so good I want to keep them, hence not buy extensions. But thanks for the suggestion. :biggrin:

Archived