Corsair Community

TW3X4G1333C9DHX simple question

Tiziano

Hello all.

first of all sorry for my bad english.

I have a simple quetion

I have a Asus P5Q3 deluxe wifi with the memory indicated in the title.

I had the 1402 bios and the ram workd at 9.9.9.24 at 1333 Mhs in dual mode channel without problem. memtest ok .. bla bla

Yesterday I have upgrade the bios to 1901 and I have set up the bios like before. DDR3 1333, 9 9 9 24 and other setting in auto.

Now the Cpuz software show to me a lower frequence ( c.a 510) and if I want to use a 667 frequence for channel I have to put 9.10.10.26. why ?

could you indicate to me some ideas ? and , if I use this configuration I sould have a big decrease of performance or it be acceptable ?

another question : why on the box of the module I read 9.9.9.27 and on the site on pdf I read 9.9.9.24 at 1.60 v.

Regards

Tiziano

NO I haven't done CMOS reset. if I do it I have to reconfigure all parameters ? (why you suggest this operation ? are there some cases about this situation ? for you solve the mistake ? )

But now I have try 9 9 9 27 (like indicated on box) and works.

the frequency is 667 in dual channel.

dram Volt in auto.

is ok ?

99927 give to my system a big difference regarding performance instead 99924 like indicated on site and used with bios 1402 ot we have a stable and acceptable configuration ?

thanks a lot

Tiziano

There's very little difference between 9-9-9-24 and 9-9-9-27.

NO I haven't done CMOS reset. if I do it I have to reconfigure all parameters ? (why you suggest this operation ? are there some cases about this situation ? for you solve the mistake ? )

But now I have try 9 9 9 27 (like indicated on box) and works.

the frequency is 667 in dual channel.

dram Volt in auto.

is ok ?

99927 give to my system a big difference regarding performance instead 99924 like indicated on site and used with bios 1402 ot we have a stable and acceptable configuration ?

thanks a lot

Tiziano

Archived