Corsair Community

MSI K8T Neo-FIS2R and Twinx1024-320LLPRO

Rombat

Hi RamGuy and Everyone, I like to know if you heard any problems with this setup a MSI K8T Neo-FIS2R with Corsair TWINX1024-3200LLPRO, I just ordered these 2 items and been reading the forums and seeing users having problems with Corsair memory with this particular board. I am crossing my fingers and knocking on wood that I do not have major problems. Will this memory work on this motherboard and if so what setting should I select?

Welcome to the forums, Rombat! Actually, Corsair has specifically tested and reccommends TwinX1024-3200LL for that mainboard! Check out the guide [url=http://www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/products/guides/MSI-1203.pdf]here[/url]! Perhaps there's a BIOS issue with misreading the SPD or such causing some people problems, but if you had an issue, we'd be happy to help you resolve it! PLUR CK

Hi Ram Guy, I just wanted to tell you everything is working great with my new system love the leds on the memory sticks! I followed your advice and set the sticks in slot1 and slot3, set all settings to auto and up my voltage to 2.7 for my memory. Almost forgot also updated my bios to 1.4 was version 1.2, thanks again for the help guys! :D:

Archived