Corsair Community

How long it will take that someone respond to my RMA application ?

partx

I have 2 sets of twinx2x2048-8500c5d (Dominators) and im pretty sure 2 of them(sticks) are corrupted. I've exploited all possible configurations to run them without errors, but still memtest indicates that 2 of these sticks are bad. No doubt about it. So Ive applied for RMA at Corsair's website. Since then I've recieved only one response from Your support to which i responded too and since then (14 Feb) there are no sign whatsoever in which way the case is heading. I don't know how should i understand that situation especially when I don't have any direct contact with the support but by some "NO REPLY" email account. Could any one tell me how looks the RMA process and how much time it can take till i get another email from You ?

Kind regards

Paul

It can take a few days for the request to be seen and for you to get a response. I believe each response is individually assessed so there's gonna be some delay.

When I recently RMA'd my RAM I also got an e-mail saying something about a 5-day backlog at the moment, so just be patient and you'll get a response.

Archived