Corsair Community

Bad CM2X1024-8500C5D

Torideadly

• Corsair Employees
Hi !

I have three modules of CM2X1024-8500C5D out of four that went bad. System works with only one module. Will not post wit other three.

If you have the latest BIOS for the board, the memory voltage set to 2.1 volts and you tested them all one at a time in the same slot on the board, then lets get the four of them replaced. Please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace them. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

• 1 month later...

I have sent my modules, I have received an email with Case #: 863296 and a password, but when I submit it , I get this page:

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="Off"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>

<system.web>

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

• Corsair Employees

I do not know what happened but the RMA is in process and everything on your case looks normal the modules have been received on the 9th and I would have expected that you should have the replacements by now but I will ask our customer service to check into that and contact you.

And I have also asked our Moderator to check that error you posted.

Archived