Corsair Community

4096 C4DHX are the C5DHX ones with increased voltage?

jikolo

I see 4GB(2*2GB)kit of C4DHX have 2.1v stock,so 0.3 more than the 4GB

C5DHX ones. As the revision 4.X of C5DHX is PSC and C4DHX has all PSC's too,so they are the same in overclocking?

and u can give 2.1v to C5DHX one to get 4-4-4-12. right?

OR the pcb and other factors of C4DHX is better than C5DHX?

if the max stable frequency for C4DHX is 1050,then can u achieve this with a C5DHX one too?

rememer m talking about 2*2GB sticks(as overclocking is less always than 1GB's)

no one can ask many questions like this in one thread:eek: :D: sorry ;):

The C4 can be different fabrications or can be the same fabrication but each IC is tested to CL4 and then the module is tested for CL4. You can try but can't be certain it will work. Sometimes when the demand is so high that there are no lower binned modules and higher binned modules take their place so it is good to see and you are warranted up to and including 2.1v on both CL5 and CL4 modules so it won't hurt to try. Just be certain to use Memtest to be sure of stability BEFORE entering Windows so you don't corrupt the OS Files on an unstable memory stream.

Nothing is guaranteed other than the CL5 for the CL5 modules.

I see 4GB(2*2GB)kit of C4DHX have 2.1v stock,so 0.3 more than the 4GB

C5DHX ones. As the revision 4.X of C5DHX is PSC and C4DHX has all PSC's too,so they are the same in overclocking?

and u can give 2.1v to C5DHX one to get 4-4-4-12. right?

OR the pcb and other factors of C4DHX is better than C5DHX?

if the max stable frequency for C4DHX is 1050,then can u achieve this with a C5DHX one too?

rememer m talking about 2*2GB sticks(as overclocking is less always than 1GB's)

no one can ask many questions like this in one thread:eek: :D: sorry ;):

Hmm.Thanks DerekT,i have worked once with the pair 2GB C5DHX.

still here C4DHX is 10 buks more.

and still :D: i dont know to choice 4GB Ver3(elpida) C5DHX or Ver4(PSC)C5DHX or the

C4DHX(which is only one version)for overclocking. my mobo Is P5Q DELUXE which have good overclocking ability for rams.aslo i could get 605 Mhz FSB by this mobo i think not a bad mobo.

Archived