Corsair Community

Corsair 750TX 3D squealing

Homeless

After doing a little research, I find that this is a somewhat common problem with no specific solution. So far I have tried the following:

Change OS

Disable / Enable Vsync

Disable C1E / EIST

Change RAM

I've come to believe that my PSU requires an RMA. Is there a way to do an advanced RMA? I need my computer for CAD rendering and even a day of downtime would hinder me in my work. Thank you for your time

• Corsair Employees

Is the noise constant or does it vary depending what type of applications you are running? Can you duplicate the same noise if you boot the system up into safe mode? Are you able to test the unit in any other system, to make sure the PSU itself is causing the problem?

Either way, if you believe the PSU to be faulty, then we can try replacing it for you. Please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace it. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

Is the noise constant or does it vary depending what type of applications you are running? Can you duplicate the same noise if you boot the system up into safe mode? Are you able to test the unit in any other system, to make sure the PSU itself is causing the problem?

Either way, if you believe the PSU to be faulty, then we can try replacing it for you. Please use the On Line RMA Request Form and we will be happy to replace it. Be sure to check the box that says “I've already spoken to Technical Support and/or RAM Guy.”

The more frames being rendered, the more noise is produced. The noise can be duplicated in safe mode. Can't test the psu in another system, but have tried another psu and the problem doesn't occur.

Is there any way to get an advanced RMA? I can't have an inoperable computer for 10-15 business days since my work depends on a fully functional computer.

The more frames being rendered, the more noise is produced. The noise can be duplicated in safe mode. Can't test the psu in another system, but have tried another psu and the problem doesn't occur.

Is there any way to get an advanced RMA? I can't have an inoperable computer for 10-15 business days since my work depends on a fully functional computer.

How you can run 3D application in safe mode?

I have the same noise but it only happen with ATiTool in Wondows.

• Corsair Employees

Once you get the RMA number, please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com and they should be able to let you know what options are available.

Archived